Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KENAF
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENAF exist?
Definitions of KENAF in dictionaries:
- noun - fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus
- noun - valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation
- n - an East Indian plant
There are 5 letters in KENAF: A E F K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KENAF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENAF plus a wildcard: KENAF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENAF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KENAF
- kenaf Fiber Fibers Fiber Definitions - textile fiber
- kenaf a fibrous plant used in paper-making.
- ... list some examples of products made from naturalkenaf plant fibers
- Picture of a kenaf Plant
- kenaf A Multi-Use Plant TreeLiving
- Creature Feature kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus) College Green Magazine ...
- FORUM KOMUNIKASI PBT KARANG PLOSO 14 VARIETAS UNGGUL kenaf
- big bust in mississippi - Off-Beat News - Cannabis Community
- kenaf Hibiscus cannabinus L. - Piante industriali - Coltivazioni ...