Scrabble word: JUDAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDAS exist?
Definitions of JUDAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James
- noun - (New Testament) the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver
- noun - someone who betrays under the guise of friendship
- noun - a one-way peephole in a door
- noun - an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center
- One who betrays another under the guise of friendship.
- noun - a small opening through which one may look