Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUDAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUDAS exist?
Definitions of JUDAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James
- noun - (New Testament) the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver
- noun - someone who betrays under the guise of friendship
- noun - a one-way peephole in a door
- noun - an ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center
- One who betrays another under the guise of friendship.
- noun - a small opening through which one may look
There are 5 letters in JUDAS: A D J S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUDAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUDAS plus a wildcard: JUDAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUDAS
Images for JUDAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.