Scrabble word: ADJUST
Is ADJUST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ADJUST in dictionaries:
- verb - alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions
- verb - make correspondent or conformable
- verb - decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
- To change so as to match or fit; cause to correspond.
- To bring into proper relationship.
- To adapt or conform, as to new conditions: “unable to adjust themselves to their environment” (Karl A.
- To bring the components of into a more effective or efficient calibration or state: adjust the timing of a car’s engine.
- To treat disorders of (the spine) by correcting slight dislocations between vertebrae using chiropractic techniques.
- To decide how much is to be paid on (an insurance claim).
- To adapt oneself; conform.
- To achieve a psychological balance in one’s life with regard to one’s own needs and the needs of others.
- verb - to bring to a more satisfactory state
There are 6 letters in ADJUST: A D J S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJUST
Click to search all anagrams of ADJUST plus a wildcard: ADJUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJUST
Images for ADJUST
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.