Scrabble word: JEWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEWEL exist?
Definitions of JEWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- verb - adorn or decorate with precious stones
- A precious stone; a gem.
- A small natural or artificial gem used as a bearing in a watch.
- A costly ornament of precious metal or gems.
- One that is treasured or esteemed.
- To adorn with jewels.
- To fit with jewels.
- verb - to adorn or equip with jewels (precious stones)