Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JEWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEWEL exist?
Definitions of JEWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- verb - adorn or decorate with precious stones
- A precious stone; a gem.
- A small natural or artificial gem used as a bearing in a watch.
- A costly ornament of precious metal or gems.
- One that is treasured or esteemed.
- To adorn with jewels.
- To fit with jewels.
- verb - to adorn or equip with jewels (precious stones)
There are 5 letters in JEWEL: E E J L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JEWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JEWEL plus a wildcard: JEWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEWEL
Images for JEWEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.