Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HELIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELIX exist?
Definitions of HELIX in dictionaries:
- noun - a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - type genus of the family Helicidae
- A spiral form or structure.
- The folded rim of skin and cartilage around most of the outer ear.
- A volute on a Corinthian or Ionic capital.
- noun - something spiral in form
There are 5 letters in HELIX: E H I L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELIX plus a wildcard: HELIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELIX
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HELIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.