Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIGGED exist?
Definitions of GIGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- v - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 6 letters in GIGGED: D E G G G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIGGED plus a wildcard: GIGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIGGED
- cover love gigged
- gigged by Heath Gibson (Flux out now) GoodReads
- Welcome to the giggedy GO-GO Girls Website
- Good Things Are A-Comin Free Printable giggedy Geekmum
- giggedIn Bands
- ... 1970s Rhodes Seventy Three 73 w Amp Two Owners Never gigged eBay
- ... of painting and once gigged with the Beatles Music The Observer
- ... GUITAR AMPLIFIER - never gigged..free collection paid courier eBay
- OzBassForum View topic - FS Gibson SG Reissue faded cherry short ...
- Red Hot Chili Peppers & Run DMC Specials
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.