Scrabble word: FLURRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLURRY exist?
Definitions of FLURRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- noun - a light brief snowfall and gust of wind (or something resembling that)
- verb - move in an agitated or confused manner
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- A brief, light snowfall.
- A sudden gust of wind.
- A stirring mass, as of leaves or dust; a shower.
- A sudden burst or commotion; a stir: a flurry of interest in the new product; a flurry of activity when the plane landed.
- To agitate, stir, or confuse.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in FLURRY: F L R R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLURRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLURRY plus a wildcard: FLURRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLURRY
Images for FLURRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.