Scrabble word: FLURRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLURRY exist?
Definitions of FLURRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- noun - a light brief snowfall and gust of wind (or something resembling that)
- verb - move in an agitated or confused manner
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- A brief, light snowfall.
- A sudden gust of wind.
- A stirring mass, as of leaves or dust; a shower.
- A sudden burst or commotion; a stir: a flurry of interest in the new product; a flurry of activity when the plane landed.
- To agitate, stir, or confuse.
- verb - to mix up mentally