Scrabble word: FIBULA
Is FIBULA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FIBULA in dictionaries:
- noun - the outer and thinner of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- The outer and narrower of two bones of the human lower leg, extending from the knee to the ankle.
- The corresponding bone in the hind leg of an animal.
- An often ornamented clasp or brooch used in ancient Greece and Rome to fasten clothing.
- adj - a bone of the leg [n -LAE or -LAS] : FIBULAR
There are 6 letters in FIBULA: A B F I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBULA
Click to search all anagrams of FIBULA plus a wildcard: FIBULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBULA
Images for FIBULA
Lookup in Wiki for FIBULA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.