Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXUVIAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXUVIAE exist?
Definitions of EXUVIAE in dictionaries:
- noun - cast-off skins or coverings of various organisms during ecdysis
- The cast-off skins or coverings of various organisms, such as the shells of crabs or the external coverings of the larvae and nymphs of insects.
- adj - the molted covering of an animal [n -VIAE or -VIA] : EXUVIAL
There are 7 letters in EXUVIAE: A E E I U V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXUVIAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXUVIAE plus a wildcard: EXUVIAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXUVIAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXUVIAE
- SwampThings Mondays Paddle
- Photographic Guide to the exuviae of European Dragonflies Forum ...
- exuviae. The molted skin. Most oftenthe term is used to refer to the ...
- Exuvie de libellule Dragonfly exuviae Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Common darter exuviae
- exuviae & Kenji Siratori Free listening concerts stats ...
- TrekNature Snake exuviae Photo
- Fig. 1 Size range variation of triopsids from the Coburger Sandstein ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.