Scrabble word: CRUTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUTCH exist?
Definitions of CRUTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground
- noun - anything that serves as an expedient
- A staff or support used by the physically injured or disabled as an aid in walking, usually designed to fit under the armpit and often used in pairs.
- A forked leg rest on a sidesaddle.
- A device used for assistance or support; a prop: a mnemonic crutch.
- The crotch of a person or animal.
- A forked device or part.
- verb - to prop up or support