Scrabble word: CRUTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUTCH exist?
Definitions of CRUTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground
- noun - anything that serves as an expedient
- A staff or support used by the physically injured or disabled as an aid in walking, usually designed to fit under the armpit and often used in pairs.
- A forked leg rest on a sidesaddle.
- A device used for assistance or support; a prop: a mnemonic crutch.
- The crotch of a person or animal.
- A forked device or part.
- verb - to prop up or support
There are 6 letters in CRUTCH: C C H R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUTCH plus a wildcard: CRUTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUTCH
Images for CRUTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.