Scrabble word: CROUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROUCH exist?
Definitions of CROUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - sit on one's heels
- To stoop, especially with the knees bent: They crouched over the grate with a flashlight, searching for the lost gem.
- To press the entire body close to the ground with the limbs bent: a cat crouching near its prey.
- To bend (the head or knee, for example) low, as in fear or humility.
- verb - to bend the body forward and down