Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROUCH exist?
Definitions of CROUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - sit on one's heels
- To stoop, especially with the knees bent: They crouched over the grate with a flashlight, searching for the lost gem.
- To press the entire body close to the ground with the limbs bent: a cat crouching near its prey.
- To bend (the head or knee, for example) low, as in fear or humility.
- v - to bend the body forward and down
There are 6 letters in CROUCH: C C H O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROUCH plus a wildcard: CROUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROUCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROUCH
- Peter crouch Pictures - Peter crouch And Abigail Clancy Leaving Kate ...
- Panelist Peter E. crouch Dean University of Hawaii at Mnoa
- Full resolution (1056 800 pixels file size 271 KB MIME type ...
- Just WAGs News Stoke City Fans love Abbey Clancy but Abbey doesn ...
- when moses parted the red sea out came jan crouch skipping down the ...
- Back to work Julia crouch
- Full resolution (2052 1572 pixels file size 657 KB MIME ...
- As reported on The Spoiler romantic Peter crouch whisked (that ...
- Peter crouch confessed hardly a day goes by when he does not thank ...
- Peter crouch and Abbey Clancy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.