Scrabble word: COUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUCH exist?
Definitions of COUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an upholstered seat for more than one person
- noun - a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer
- noun - a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- A sofa.
- A sofa on which a patient lies while undergoing psychoanalysis or psychiatric treatment.
- The frame or floor on which grain, usually barley, is spread in malting.
- A layer of grain, usually barley, spread to germinate.
- A priming coat of paint or varnish used in artistic painting.
- To word in a certain manner; phrase: couched their protests in diplomatic language.
- To cause (oneself) to lie down, as for rest.
- To embroider by laying thread flat on a surface and fastening it by stitches at regular intervals.
- To spread (grain) on a couch to germinate, as in malting.
- To lower (a spear, for example) to horizontal position, as for an attack.
- To lie down; recline, as for rest.
- To lie in ambush or concealment; lurk.
- To be in a heap or pile, as leaves for decomposition or fermentation.
- verb - to put into words
There are 5 letters in COUCH: C C H O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUCH plus a wildcard: COUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUCH
Images for COUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.