Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COXCOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COXCOMB exist?
Definitions of COXCOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a conceited dandy who is overly impressed by his own accomplishments
- noun - a cap worn by court jesters
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- A conceited dandy; a fop.
- A jester’s cap; a cockscomb.
- noun - a conceited dandy
There are 7 letters in COXCOMB: B C C M O O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COXCOMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COXCOMB plus a wildcard: COXCOMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COXCOMB
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COXCOMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.