Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COHOSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does COHOSH exist?
Definitions of COHOSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant of the genus Actaea having acrid poisonous berries
- Any of several North American plants, especially blue cohosh, black cohosh, and baneberry.
- n - a medicinal plant
There are 6 letters in COHOSH: C H H O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COHOSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COHOSH plus a wildcard: COHOSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COHOSH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COHOSH
- ... planta medicinal tambm chamada de cohoshcohosh-Preto e Cimicifuga
- Caulophyllum thalictroides Blue cohosh Potted Plants
- Blue cohosh Flower and Leaves Source httpwww.nps.govplantspubs ...
- plant guide flowers black cohosh flower black cohosh flower
- health benefits of black cohosh
- Black cohosh ( Cimicifuga racemosa (L.) Nutt . )
- Black cohosh 46.00
- black cohosh healthy female reproductive function black cohosh has a ...
- cohosh Azul
- Soy Free Vit E Like Hrt cohosh
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.