Scrabble word: BREEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREEZE exist?
Definitions of BREEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight wind (usually refreshing)
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- verb - blow gently and lightly
- verb - to proceed quickly and easily
- A light current of air; a gentle wind.
- Any of five winds with speeds of from 4 to 31 miles (6 to 50 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- Something, such as a task, that is easy to do.
- To blow lightly.
- To progress swiftly and effortlessly: We breezed through the test.
- To engage in idle conversation.
- The refuse left when coke or charcoal is made.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in BREEZE: B E E E R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREEZE plus a wildcard: BREEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREEZE
Images for BREEZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.