Scrabble word: BOOKED
Is BOOKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage for a performance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- verb - record a charge in a police register
- verb - register in a hotel booker
- adj - reserved in advance
- adj - to engage services [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOOKABLE
There are 6 letters in BOOKED: B D E K O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOKED
Click to search all anagrams of BOOKED plus a wildcard: BOOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOKED
Images for BOOKED
Lookup in Wiki for BOOKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.