Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLANCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLANCH exist?
Definitions of BLANCH in dictionaries:
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- verb - cook (vegetables) briefly
- To take the color from; bleach.
- To whiten (a growing plant or plant part) by covering to cut off direct light.
- To whiten (a metal) by soaking in acid or by coating with tin.
- To scald (almonds, for example) in order to loosen the skin.
- To scald (food) briefly, as before freezing or as a preliminary stage in preparing a dish.
- To turn white or become pale: Their faces blanched in terror.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 6 letters in BLANCH: A B C H L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLANCH plus a wildcard: BLANCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLANCH
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLANCH
- To blanch means to plunge food into boiling water for a very short ...
- How to blanch vegetables - Cooking for fresh green and authentic ...
- How to blanch Vegetables &
- How To blanch Vegetables Recipe ifood.tv
- blanching vegetables--cooking them in a large amount of boiling water ...
- blanching is an easy technique that many cooks use to keep vegetables ...
- Cooking Tip Thursdays The blanch and Shock Wellness Made Natural
- The Archbishop blanch Memorial Lecture Charity
- The nail blanch test also called the capillary nail refill test is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.