Scrabble word: BLANCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLANCH exist?
Definitions of BLANCH in dictionaries:
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- verb - cook (vegetables) briefly
- To take the color from; bleach.
- To whiten (a growing plant or plant part) by covering to cut off direct light.
- To whiten (a metal) by soaking in acid or by coating with tin.
- To scald (almonds, for example) in order to loosen the skin.
- To scald (food) briefly, as before freezing or as a preliminary stage in preparing a dish.
- To turn white or become pale: Their faces blanched in terror.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 6 letters in BLANCH: A B C H L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLANCH plus a wildcard: BLANCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLANCH
Images for BLANCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.