Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEZEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEZEL exist?
Definitions of BEZEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sloping edge on a cutting tool
- A slanting surface or bevel on the edge of a cutting tool, such as a chisel.
- The upper, faceted portion of a cut gem, above the girdle and below the table.
- A groove or flange designed to hold a beveled edge, as of a watch crystal or a gem.
- n - a slanted surface
There are 5 letters in BEZEL: B E E L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEZEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEZEL plus a wildcard: BEZEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEZEL
Images for BEZEL
- ... & Minerals bezel setting faceted stones annie annie silver bezel
- Damasko USA German Precision Watches - bezel Construction Technology
- bezel Set Round Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold
- How to Make bezel Settings - Free eBook and Tutorials - The Beading ...
- ... bezel setting. This versatile ring will take you from day to night
- bezelS ND Trading Enterprises ndtradingcorp.com Vintage Rolex Dials ...
- Odyssey - Woven bezel Pendant Tutorial Pattern
- Home Estate Engagement Ring bezel Set Diamond Solitaire Solid Platinum
- Silversmithing 4 bezel Setting Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Ceramic bezel and bezel insert for Rolex Omega bezel insert omega ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.