Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANJO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANJO exist?
Definitions of BANJO in dictionaries:
- noun - a stringed instrument of the guitar family that has long neck and circular body
- A fretted stringed instrument having a narrow neck and a hollow circular body with a stretched diaphragm of vellum upon which the bridge rests.
- n - a musical instrument
There are 5 letters in BANJO: A B J N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANJO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANJO plus a wildcard: BANJO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANJO
Images for BANJO
- Washburn B16 banjo 1426.90 859.99
- Gold Tone EBM Electric banjo Musicians Friend
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Tanglewood TB18 4 String Tenor banjo Dawsons Music
- 210 BPM op de banjo Waslijn.com
- TENNESSEE banjo Economy Line Tnor 4 Cordes Avec Tui - midi music ...
- Fender FB-54 5-String banjo at zZounds
- Fender Rustler 6-String banjo - Online Music Store Australia - Kosmic ...
- SOUTHERN BLUEGRASS banjo STRING REMO HEAD
- Definition of banjo and the meanings banjo - The Meanings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.