Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANANAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANANAS exist?
Definitions of BANANAS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits
- noun - elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- n - an edible fruit
There are 7 letters in BANANAS: A A A B N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANANAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANANAS plus a wildcard: BANANAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANANAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANANAS
- bananas Klesick Family Farm
- bananas Harrison Marketing
- Going bananas
- How Healthy Are bananas Ablicious Moms
- bananas At Their Best
- bananas are delicious and nutritious for humans. But did you know they ...
- hoax has surfaced in Mozambique that claims flesh-eating bananas ...
- About Us Organic bananas Frozen Guru - We Put the Zen in FroZen
- Go bananas Gourmet Heartbeat Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.