Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANANA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANANA exist?
Definitions of BANANA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits
- noun - elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- Any of several treelike Asian herbs of the genus Musa, especially M.
- The elongated, edible fruit of these plants, having a thick yellowish to reddish skin and white, aromatic, seedless pulp.
- n - an edible fruit
There are 6 letters in BANANA: A A A B N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANANA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANANA plus a wildcard: BANANA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANANA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANANA
- How to Peel a banana Alison Heller
- banana The Fate of the Fruit That Changed the World by Dan Koeppel ...
- DIREITO DE OPINAR banana
- banana mango smoothie Jessie X
- banana - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - banana word ...
- Australia grows bananas. Australia is the most expensive country in ...
- banana Berry Smoothies Recipe Mashups - (908x1024 - 204kB)
- AH HOLE AH HOLE decades-long banana war ends
- ... banana in your meal than you become radioactive just like a bomb
- Flesh eating bananas with poisonous skins The Skeptic Detective