Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSESSES exist?
Definitions of ASSESSES in dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - estimate the value of (property) for taxation
- v - to estimate the value of for taxation
There are 8 letters in ASSESSES: A E E S S S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSESSES plus a wildcard: ASSESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSESSES
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSESSES
- arby assesses market footprint with esri - evolveStar Search - Arbys ...
- ... Blog Archive Juli Clay assesses Mass Media Strategy and Trends
- Jone Qovu Nailiko assesses his options after being caught Rugby ...
- 728th MP Bn. assesses Afghani mentees Hawaii Army Weekly
- New interactive map assesses solar power potential of Cambridge - MIT ...
- ... Lee Virtual School assesses a login issue on the first day of school
- Town at epicenter assesses damage
- Career prosecutor assesses the sexual predator threat North Park ...
- Govt team assesses damaged communities infrastructure The Nation
- ... Easy An Addict assesses Addiction Books Pat Colander nwitimes.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.