Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMALGAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMALGAM exist?
Definitions of AMALGAM in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- noun - a combination or blend of diverse things
- Any of various alloys of mercury with other metals, as with tin or silver.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_M.
- n - an alloy of mercury with another metal
There are 7 letters in AMALGAM: A A A G L M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMALGAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMALGAM plus a wildcard: AMALGAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMALGAM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMALGAM
- 01. There are broken amalgam fillings in the two upper molars while in ...
- amalgam Trading Cards - Captain Marvel
- Mathews Dental - Dentist in Montgomery AL amalgam Fillings
- Dental Practice - White Fillings
- amalgam Filling
- Are amalgam Fillings Dangerous Help With Autism
- amalgam Fillings
- The Poison of Mercury amalgam Fillings
- Four year old dental amalgams restoring form and function
- Ottawa Invisalign Dentist - amalgam & White Fillings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.