Scrabble word: MAGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGMA exist?
Definitions of MAGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - molten rock in the earth's crust
- A mixture of finely divided solids with enough liquid to produce a pasty mass.
- The molten rock material under the earth’s crust, from which igneous rock is formed by cooling.
- A suspension of particles in a liquid, such as milk of magnesia.
- The residue of fruits after the juice has been expressed; pomace.
- adj - the molten matter from which igneous rock is formed [n -MAS or -MATA] : MAGMATIC