Scrabble word: MAGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGMA exist?
Definitions of MAGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - molten rock in the earth's crust
- A mixture of finely divided solids with enough liquid to produce a pasty mass.
- The molten rock material under the earth’s crust, from which igneous rock is formed by cooling.
- A suspension of particles in a liquid, such as milk of magnesia.
- The residue of fruits after the juice has been expressed; pomace.
- adj - the molten matter from which igneous rock is formed [n -MAS or -MATA] : MAGMATIC
There are 5 letters in MAGMA: A A G M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGMA plus a wildcard: MAGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGMA
Images for MAGMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.