Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGMA exist?
Definitions of MAGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - molten rock in the earth's crust
- A mixture of finely divided solids with enough liquid to produce a pasty mass.
- The molten rock material under the earth’s crust, from which igneous rock is formed by cooling.
- A suspension of particles in a liquid, such as milk of magnesia.
- The residue of fruits after the juice has been expressed; pomace.
- adj - the molten matter from which igneous rock is formed [n -MAS or -MATA] : MAGMATIC
There are 5 letters in MAGMA: A A G M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGMA plus a wildcard: MAGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGMA
- What You Always Wanted to Know About magma... or Maybe Not...
- APOD 2005 October 2 - magma Bubbles from Mt Etna
- have a soft spot for magma as they published one of my poems last ...
- ... country may have a new energy resource magma or underground lava
- magma Flow Misc. Photography
- magma Cienciatec
- magma flow - Earth Could Have Had a magma Ocean - Softpedia
- El Hierro and the Physics of magma chambers volcanocafe