Scrabble word: GAMMA
Is GAMMA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GAMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one-hundred-thousandth of an oersted
- noun - Portuguese navigator who led an expedition around the Cape of Good Hope in 1497
- The third letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The third item in a series or system of classification.
- A unit of magnetic field strength equal to one hundred thousandth (10–5) of an oersted.
- A unit of mass equal to one millionth (10–6) of a gram.
- The third position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or a radical may be substituted.
- noun - a Greek letter
There are 5 letters in GAMMA: A A G M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMMA
Click to search all anagrams of GAMMA plus a wildcard: GAMMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMMA
Images for GAMMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.