Scrabble word: GAMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMMA exist?
Definitions of GAMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one-hundred-thousandth of an oersted
- noun - Portuguese navigator who led an expedition around the Cape of Good Hope in 1497
- The third letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The third item in a series or system of classification.
- A unit of magnetic field strength equal to one hundred thousandth (10–5) of an oersted.
- A unit of mass equal to one millionth (10–6) of a gram.
- The third position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or a radical may be substituted.
- noun - a Greek letter