Scrabble word: AKIMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AKIMBO exist?
Definitions of AKIMBO in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of arms and legs) bent outward with the joint away from the body
- adv - with hands on hips and elbows extending outward
- Placed in such a way as to have the hands on the hips and the elbows bowed outward: children standing with arms akimbo.
- Being in a bent, bowed, or arched position: “There he remained, dead to the world, limbs akimbo, until we left” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- adj - having hands on hips and elbows bent outward
There are 6 letters in AKIMBO: A B I K M O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AKIMBO plus a wildcard: AKIMBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AKIMBO
Images for AKIMBO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.