Is AKIMBO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AKIMBO in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used of arms and legs) bent outward with the joint away from the body
- adv - with hands on hips and elbows extending outward
- Placed in such a way as to have the hands on the hips and the elbows bowed outward: children standing with arms akimbo.
- Being in a bent, bowed, or arched position: “There he remained, dead to the world, limbs akimbo, until we left” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- adj - having hands on hips and elbows bent outward
There are 6 letters in AKIMBO: A B I K M O
To search all scrabble anagrams of AKIMBO, to go: AKIMBO?
Rearrange the letters in AKIMBO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AKIMBO
What's nearby AKIMBO
Lookup in Wiki for AKIMBO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AKIMBO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AKIMBO"