Is S valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of S in various dictionaries:
- noun - 1/60 of a minute
- noun - an abundant tasteless odorless multivalent nonmetallic element
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm
- noun - the 19th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work
- The 19th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter s.
- The 19th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter S.
- Second (unit of time).
- Second (of arc).
- Strange quark.
There are 1 letters in S: S
To search all scrabble anagrams of S, to go: S?
Rearrange the letters in S and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of S
What's nearby S
Lookup in Wiki for S
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of S, do not miss the additional links under "More about: S"