Is DANISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DANISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- noun - light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language
- Of or relating to Denmark, the Danes, their language, or their culture.
- The North Germanic language of the Danes.
- Danish or Danishes.
- noun - a pastry of raised dough
There are 6 letters in DANISH: A D H I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DANISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DANISH, to go: DANISH?
Rearrange the letters in DANISH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DANISH
5 letters out of DANISH
4 letters out of DANISH
3 letters out of DANISH
2 letters out of DANISH
Contextual use of DANISH
What's nearby DANISH
Lookup in Wiki for DANISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DANISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DANISH"