15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 17 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Eurasian perennial herb with hairy divided leaves and yellow flowers; naturalized in North America
- common woodland herb of temperate North America having yellow nodding flowers and small round blue fruits
- colicroot with yellow-bracted racemose flowers; smaller than Aletris farinosa; southeastern United States
YELLOW COPPER ORE
- Being of a bright saffronlike color; of the color of gold or brass; having the hue of that part of the rainbow, or of the solar spectrum, which is between the orange and the green.
- Cowardly; hence, dishonorable; mean; contemptible; as, he has a yellow streak.
- Sensational; -- said of some newspapers, their makers, etc.; as, yellow journal, journalism, etc.
YELLOW GLOBE LILY
- globe lily having open branched clusters of clear yellow egg-shaped flowers; northern California
- semi-evergreen South American tree with odd-pinnate leaves and golden yellow flowers cultivated as an ornamental
- trailing European evergreen with yellow flowers
- scrambling perennial Eurasian wild pea having yellowish flowers and compressed seed pods; cultivated for forage
YELLOW WATER FLAG
- common yellow-flowered iris of Europe and North Africa, naturalized in United States and often cultivated
YELLOW WATER LILY
- a water lily with yellow flowers