15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 121 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A veal cutlet variously seasoned garnished, often with lemon, sardines, and capers.
- a union representative who visits workers at their jobs to see whether agreements are observed
- a bushy droopy mustache
- a positive feeling of liking; "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"; "the child won everyone's heart"; "the warmness of his welcome made us feel right at home"
- a warmhearted feeling
WARNING OF ATTACK
- a warning to national policy makers that an enemy intends to launch an attack in the near future
- Authorized by commission, precept, or right; justifiable; defensible; as, the seizure of a thief is always warrantable by law and justice; falsehood is never warrantable.
WASTE OF MATERIAL
- a useless consumption of material
- A large West African chevrotain .
- largest chevrotain; of marshy areas of west Africa
- The American lotus, and its edible seeds, which somewhat resemble chinquapins.
- edible nutlike seeds of an American lotus having the flavor of a chinquapin
- water lily of eastern North America having pale yellow blossoms and edible globular nutlike seeds
- perennial woodland herbs
- floating aquatic carnivorous perennial of central and southern Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia having whorls of 6 to 9 leaves ending in hinged lobes for capturing e.g. water fleas
- (physics) an interaction between elementary particles involving neutrinos or antineutrinos that is responsible for certain kinds of radioactive decay; mediated by intermediate vector bosons
- any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons