15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 662 results Matching Hangman Answers
- a high speed centrifuge used to determine the relative molecular masses of large molecules in high polymers and proteins
- subject to the action of an ultracentrifuge
- blue pigment made of powdered lapis lazuli
- light microscope that uses scattered light to show particles too small to see with ordinary microscopes
- using the reflections of high-frequency sound waves to construct an image of a body organ (a sonogram); commonly used to observe fetal growth or study bodily organs
- any source of illumination that emits ultraviolet radiation
- Of or pertaining to an umbilicus, or umbilical cord; umbilic.
- Pertaining to the center; central.
- protrusion of the intestine and omentum through a hernia in the abdominal wall near the navel; usually self correcting after birth
- The quality of being unacceptable; unacceptableness.
- unsatisfactoriness by virtue of not conforming to approved standards
- not accommodating; "the unaccommodating bus driver pulled out while she was banging on the door"
- offering no assistance; "rudely unaccommodating to the customers"; "icily neutral, disagreeably unhelpful"