15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 390 results Matching Hangman Answers
- a district set apart as the seat of government of a federation
- An eddy current.
- An induced electric current circulating wholly within a mass of metal; -- called also Foucault current.
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
- A spring of water issuing from the earth.
- An artificially produced jet or stream of water; also, the structure or works in which such a jet or stream rises or flows; a basin built and constantly supplied with pure water for drinking and other useful purposes, or for ornament.
- A reservoir or chamber to contain a liquid which can be conducted or drawn off as needed for use; as, the ink fountain in a printing press, etc.
- The source from which anything proceeds, or from which anything is supplied continuously; origin; source.
- The lines of the spectrum; especially and properly, the dark lines of the solar spectrum, so called because first accurately observed and interpreted by Fraunhofer, a German physicist.