12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 25 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Zarathustra, or Zoroaster; Zoroastrian.
- The widening and duplication, triplication, etc., of spectral lines when the radiations emanate in a strong magnetic field, first observed in 1896 by P.
- an ointment containing zinc that is used to treat certain skin diseases
- a colorless water-soluble powder; used as a mordant or to preserve wood or for the electrodeposition of zinc
- An engraver on zinc.
- (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- Animal chemistry; particularly, the description of the chemical compounds entering into the composition of the animal body, in distinction from biochemistry.
- The study or description of the geographical distribution of animals.
- Of or pertaining to the description of animals.
- flagellate protozoan lacking photosynthesis and other plant-like characteristics
- One of the articular processes of a vertebra, of which there are usually four, two anterior and two posterior.
- capable of division into symmetrical halves by only one longitudinal plane passing through the axis