Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if urchins is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on urchins.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer URCHINS has 24 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word URCHINS is VALID in some board games. Check URCHINS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of urchins in various dictionaries:
noun - poor and often mischievous city child
noun - a mischievous boy
URCHINS - Urchin or urcheon is the Middle English term for "hedgehog". As such, it is applied to many things that take a similar form to a hedgehog: Street chi...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
Urchin or urcheon is the Middle English term for "hedgehog". As such, it is applied to many things that take a similar form to a hedgehog:|
* Street children, homeless children who live on the street
* Sea urchins are spiny sea creatures that are round and prickly like hedgehogs
* In old theater, urchin was a common name for an elf or fairy that took on a prickly appearance
* The word urcheon is used to refer to the hedgehog in heraldry
* It may also refer to:
* Urchin (film), a 2007 film about a homeless boy living underground, by John Harlacher
* HMS Urchin, the name of five ships of the British Royal Navy
* Urchin Software Corporation, a US web analytics company owned by Google
* Urchin (software), a series of web analytics developed by the Urchin Software Corporation (now Google Analytics)* Urchin (band), a band led by Dave Murray and Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden
* Urchin (detonator), code name for the neutron generating device that triggered the nuclear detonation of the earliest plutonium atomic bombs