Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Sterile is a possible clue for unproductive. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: August 22 2014 The Times - Concise . Unproductive: Productivity, in economics, is the amount of output created produced per unit input used. Productivi...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if unproductive is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on unproductive.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer UNPRODUCTIVE has 1 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word UNPRODUCTIVE is VALID in some board games. Check UNPRODUCTIVE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of unproductive in various dictionaries:
adj - not producing or capable of producing
adj - not producing desired results
Not productive; idle.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Aug 22 2014 The Times - Concise|
|Unproductive might refer to|
Productivity, in economics, is the amount of output created produced per unit input used.|
* Productivity may also refer to:* Agricultural productivity, the ratio of agricultural outputs to agricultural inputs.
* Productivity (linguistics), the degree to which a grammatical process can be extended to new cases.
* Productivity (ecology), the rate of generation of biomass in an ecosystem.
* Primary production, in ecology is a measure of the amount of energy incorporated into a biological system.
* Productivity (economic history), the historical role of technology and non technology factors in creating the modern economy.
* Programming productivity, the degree of the ability of individual programmers or development teams to build and evolve software systems.
* Time management, the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity.