Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if steps is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on steps.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STEPS has 370 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STEPS is VALID in some board games. Check STEPS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of steps in various dictionaries:
noun - a flight of stairs or a flight of steps
noun - the course along which a person has walked or is walking in
noun - any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Cha cha cha, e.g.|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|There are 137 of them in all & they lead up from Rome's Piazza Dispagna|
|Fitness buffs in Santa Monica, California love/hate a set of 189 of these at 4th & Adelaide|
|John Buchan, filmed by Hitchcock:"The Thirty-Nine ____"|
|Steps might refer to|
Step or * Stairs|
* Dance move, the building block of many dances
* Military step, a regular, ordered and synchronized walking of military formations
* Marching, refers to the organized, uniformed, steady and rhythmic walking forward, usually associated with military troops
* Edward Step (18551931), author of books on various aspects of nature
* Step (unit), a Roman unit of length
* Step (air base), a Soviet/Russian military facility in Chita Oblast
* Step (footing), a horizontal platform of a stairway
* Step (software), the physics simulator included in KDE
* Step aerobics, aerobic exercise which uses an elevated platform
* Step dance, a dance style where the footwork is the most important part of the dance
* Step function, in mathematics
* Stepfamily, reconstituted family, is a family in which one or both members of the couple have children from a previous relationship
* A "step", moving from line to line in a mathematical proof using rules of logical inference