Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if smuts is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on smuts.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SMUTS has 22 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SMUTS is VALID in some board games. Check SMUTS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of smuts in various dictionaries:
noun - South African statesman and soldier (1870-1950)
noun - a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
noun - destructive diseases of plants (especially cereal grasses) caused by fungi that produce black powdery masses of spores
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
Smuts is an Afrikaans surname.|
* Jan Smuts, South African and British Commonwealth statesman, military leader, and prime minister of the Union of South Africa.
* Barbara Smuts, American anthropologist and psychologist.
* Dene Smuts, South African politician.
* JJ Smuts, South African cricketer.
* John Addey Smuts, South African-born British army officer, cousin of Jan Smuts, and husband of May Yohé.
* John Christopher Smuts, known as Christopher Smuts, South African-born British barrister and Liberal Party politician.
* Kelly Smuts, South African cricketer, younger brother of JJ Smuts.
* Neil Smuts, South African aviator, World War I flying ace.
* Smuts Ngonyama, former head of communications for the African National Congress*