Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Morley of '60 Minutes' is a possible clue for safer. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: May 5 2019 USA Today, March 19 2019 Newsday.com, January 10 2019 Newsday.com and more. Safer: Safer or SAFER may refer to: Safer (surname) Safar or safer, the second month of the Islamic calenda...
The answer SAFER has 204 possible clues in existing crosswords.
SAFER is valid in some word games. (Check)
Rearrange & unscramble SAFER
See additional results below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Morley of '60 Minutes'|
|Morley of CBS|
|Not so exposed|
|'60 Minutes' reporter|
|Not so chancy|
|Not so unpredictable|
|'60 Minutes' name|
|Safer might refer to|
Safer or |
* Safer (surname)
* Safar or safer, the second month of the Islamic calendar
* SAFER, a family of block ciphers
* Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation, a Denver-based marijuana legalization effort
* Simplified Aid For EVA Rescue, a propulsive backpack system
* SAFER barrier or Steel and Foam Energy Reduction barrier, a technology intended to make racing accidents safer
* SubAntarctic Foundation for Ecosystems Research