Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if relaxed is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on relaxed.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RELAXED has 74 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RELAXED is VALID in some board games. Check RELAXED in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of relaxed in various dictionaries:
verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
verb - make less taut
verb - become loose or looser or less tight
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Chilling, so to speak|
|Took a load off|
|Became less tense and more at ease|
|Free from tension or anxiety|
|Without strain or anxiety|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|free from tension and anxiety.|
|made less tense or rigid|
|without strain or anxiety|
|Not rigorous or strict.|
|Free from strain or tension.|
|Easy and informal in manner.|
|feeling happy and comfortable because nothing is worrying you:|
|A relaxed situation or place is comfortable and informal:|
|If someone is relaxed about something, they are not worried about it:|
|comfortable and informal:|
|Relaxed might refer to|
Relaxation stands quite generally for a release of tension, a return to equilibrium.* In the sciences, the term is used in the following ways:|
* Relaxation (physics), and more in particular:
* Relaxation (NMR), processes by which nuclear magnetization returns to the equilibrium distribution
* Dielectric relaxation, the delay in the dielectric constant of a material
* Vibrational energy relaxation, the process by which molecules in high energy quantum states return to the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution
* Chemical relaxation methods, related to temperature jumpIn mathematics:
* Relaxation (approximation), a technique for transforming hard constraints into easier ones
* Relaxation (iterative method), a technique for the numerical solution of equations
* Relaxation (extension method), a technique for a natural extension in mathematical optimization or variational problemsIn computer science:
* Relaxation, the act of substituting alternative program code during linkingIn physiology, hypnosis, meditation,