Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if reassess is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on reassess.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer REASSESS has 110 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word REASSESS is VALID in some board games. Check REASSESS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of reassess in various dictionaries:
verb - revise or renew one's assessment
verb - to estimate the value of for taxation
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|to assess again to revise an earlier assessment to reevaluate|
|consider or assess again, in the light of new or different factors.|
|revise or renew one's assessment|
|to think again about something in order to decide if you should change the way you feel about it or deal with it:|
|Consider or assess again, in the light of new or different factors.|
|Reassess might refer to|
|Assessment may refer to:* Educational assessment, documenting knowledge, skills, aptitudes, and beliefs|
* Health assessment, identifies needs of the patient and how those needs will be addressed
* Environmental impact assessment, assessment of environmental consequences of a plan
* Library assessment, to learn about the needs of patrons
* Nursing assessment, gathering information about a patient's physiological, psychological, sociological, and spiritual status
* Psychiatric assessment, gathering information about a person in a psychiatric or mental health service
* Psychological assessment, examination of a person's mental health by a professional such as a psychologist
* Risk assessment, determining value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat
* Survey data collection, marketing assessments
* Tax assessment, determining amounts to be paid or assessed for tax or insurance purposes
* Vulnerability assessment, identifying, quantifying, and ranking vulnerabilities in a system
* Writing assessment, examining practices, technologies, and process of using writing to assess performance and potential
* Assessment (journal) (ASMNT), a psychology journal