Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if pung is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on pung.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PUNG has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PUNG is VALID in some board games. Check PUNG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of pung in various dictionaries:
noun - a one-horse sleigh consisting of a box on runners
A low, one-horse box sleigh.
noun - a box-shaped sleigh
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|New England A low, one-horse box sleigh.|
|a low one-horse box sleigh|
|A sleigh or sledge with a boxlike body, typically drawn by a single horse and used for carrying light loads.|
|A set of three identical tiles the action of completing such a set in one's hand. Also occasionally as interjection: announcing this action to other players.|
|To take a discarded tile to complete a set of three identical tiles. Also with object: to pick up (a discarded tile) to make a set of three.|
|Pung might refer to|
* Pung cholom, Manipuri dance
* Ta Pung, khum (commune) of Thma Koul District in Battambang Province in north-western Cambodia
* Pung, a term used in Mahjong to indicate a set of three tiles
* Pung, a term used in New England for a low, one-horse sleigh with a box-shaped body
* People with the family name Pung include:
* Jackie Pung (19212017), American professional golfer who played on the LPGA Tour
* Mihkel Pung (18761941), Estonian politician
* Alice Pung, lawyer, the editor of Growing Up Asian in Australia and author of Unpolished Gem
* People with the given name Pung include:
* Buyeo Pung (fl. 7th century), one of the sons of King Uija of Baekje*