Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if pima is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on pima.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PIMA has 130 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PIMA is VALID in some board games. Check PIMA in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of pima in various dictionaries:
noun - a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico
noun - the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima
A Native American people inhabiting south-central Arizona along the Gila and Salt rivers.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Variety of fine cotton|
|River People of the Southwest|
|Native American from Arizona|
|Variety of cotton|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a member of an American Indian people living chiefly along the Gila and Salt Rivers in Arizona and in northern Mexico.|
|the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima people|
|a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico|
|A member of either of two North American peoples, the (Upper) Pima living chiefly along the Gila and Salt rivers of southern Arizona, and the Lower Pima of central Sonora.|
|The Uto-Aztecan language of the Pima and the Papago.|
|Relating to the Pima or their language.|
|Pima, Laane-Virumaa, ESTONIA|
|Pima, Espirito Santo, BRAZIL|
|Pima, Chihuahua, MEXICO|
|Pima, Benguela, ANGOLA|
|Pima, Sonora, MEXICO|
|Pima, ARIZONA, UNITED STATES|
|Pima, T'ai-wan, TAIWAN, PROVINCE OF CHINA|
|Pima might refer to|
Pima or |
* Pima people, a group of Native Americans living in Arizona (US) and Sonora (Mexico)
* Pima, Arizona, a town in Graham County
* Pima Villages, historical villages of the Pima people
* Pima Air & Space Museum, in Arizona
* Pima, Burkina Faso, a village
* Pima Canyon
* Pima Community College, in Tucson, Arizona
* Pima County, Arizona
* Pima Freeway, a piece of the Loop 101 in metropolitan Phoenix
* Pima (moth), a snout moth genus of tribe Phycitini
* Pima Revolt, 1751 revolt against Spanish settlers in Arizona
* Pima cotton
* Pacific Islands Museums Association
* Performance and Interactive Media Arts, graduate program at Brooklyn College, CUNY
* Photographic and Imaging Manufacturers Association