Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if permit is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on permit.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PERMIT has 152 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PERMIT is VALID in some board games. Check PERMIT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of permit in various dictionaries:
noun - a legal document giving official permission to do something
noun - the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
noun - large game fish
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Builder's need, often|
|Certificate to build|
|Say it's OK|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To allow, or a document allowing something|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a deep-bodied fish of the jack family, found in warm waters of the western Atlantic and Caribbean and caught for food and sport.|
|officially allow (someone) to do something.|
|an official document giving someone authorization to do something.|
|To allow the doing of (something) consent to: permit the sale of alcoholic beverages.|
|To afford opportunity or possibility for: weather that permits sailing.|
|To afford opportunity allow: if circumstances permit.|
|Permission, especially in written form.|
|A document or certificate giving permission to do something a license or warrant: a building permit.|
|To grant consent or leave to (someone) authorize: permitted him to explain.|
|allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting|
|Permit might refer to|
* Permit (fish), a game fish of the western Atlantic Ocean belonging to the family Carangidae, Trachinotus falcatus
* Various legal licenses:* License
* Work permit, legal authorization which allows a person to take employment
* Learner's permit, restricted license that is given to a person who is learning to drive
* International Driving Permit, allows an individual to drive a private motor vehicle in another nation
* Disabled parking permit, displayed upon a vehicle carrying a person whose mobility is significantly impaired
* Protest permit, permission granted by a governmental agency for a demonstration
* Construction permit, required in most jurisdictions for new construction, or adding onto pre-existing structures
* Filming Permit, required in most jurisdictions for filming motion pictures and television
* Home Return Permit, Mainland (China) Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
* One-way Permit, document issued by the PRC allowing residents of mainland China to leave th