Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Ball is a possible clue for pellet. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: April 24 2019 The Times - Cryptic, April 24 2019 Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate, December 20 2018 Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate and more. Pellet: Pellets are small particles typically created by compressing an original material. Pellets may refer...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if pellet is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on pellet.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PELLET has 129 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PELLET is VALID in some board games. Check PELLET in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of pellet in various dictionaries:
noun - a small sphere
noun - a solid missile discharged from a firearm
A small, solid or densely packed ball or mass, as of food, wax, or medicine.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Toy gun ammo|
|Bit of ammo|
|BB, for one|
|Bit of shotgun ammo|
|BB gun ammo|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|form (a substance) into pellets.|
|a small, rounded, compressed mass of a substance.|
|a small sphere|
|a solid missile discharged from a firearm|
|a small hard ball or tube-shaped piece of any substance:|
|the solid waste of particular animals:|
|small metal objects that are shot from some types of gun:|
|a small, hard, ball-shaped or tube-shaped piece of any substance:|
|A small, solid or densely packed ball or mass, as of food, wax, or medicine.|
|A bullet or piece of small shot.|
|Pellet might refer to|
Pellets are small particles typically created by compressing an original material. Pellets may refer to:|
* Pelletizing, the industrial process used to create pellets, using a pellet mill
* Microplastics (plastic resin pellets), a raw material used in plastics manufacturing
* Compound feed (animal feed pellet), a foodstuff produced from various raw materials and additives
* Pellet (ornithology), a round ball of undigested matter that some bird species regurgitate
* Pellet stove fuel:
* wood pellets
* Corn pellets, used in Corn and pellet stoves and furnaces* Precipitation (chemistry), as formed during centrifugation
* Pellet (software), an open-source Java OWL DL reasoner
* Pellets (petrology), a form of carbonate sedimentary structure found in limestones
* Pellet (air gun), non-spherical projectiles fired from air guns
* Airsoft pellets, spherical plastic projectiles used in airsoft guns
* Lead shot, metal balls that are fired from a shotgun
* Alain Pellet (born 1947), French lawyer
* Gustave Pel