Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if olio is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on olio.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OLIO has 1181 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OLIO is VALID in some board games. Check OLIO in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of olio in various dictionaries:
A heavily spiced stew of meat, vegetables, and chickpeas.
A mixture or medley; a hodgepodge.
A collection of various artistic or literary works or musical pieces; a miscellany.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|This and that|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a highly spiced stew of various meats and vegetables originating from Spain and Portugal.|
|A highly spiced stew of various meats and vegetables originating from Spain and Portugal.|
|A miscellaneous collection of things.|
|A heavily spiced stew of meat, vegetables, and chickpeas.|
|A mixture or medley a hodgepodge.|
|A collection of various artistic or literary works or musical pieces a miscellany.|
|Vaudeville or musical entertainment presented between the acts of a burlesque or minstrel show.|
|Olio, ARKANSAS, UNITED STATES|
|Olio, Kaberamaido, UGANDA|
|Olio, TENNESSEE, UNITED STATES|
|Olio, MISSISSIPPI, UNITED STATES|
|Olio, INDIANA, UNITED STATES|
|Olio might refer to|
* Olio is an English name for the Spanish stew also known as Olla podrida|
* Aglio e olio, an Italian pasta dish
* Aglio e Olio, an EP by the Beastie Boys, released in 1995
* Nancy Dell'Olio (or Annunziata Dell'Olio), Italian property lawyer who attained fame as the girlfriend of former England national football team coach Sven-Göran Eriksson
* olio, meaning oil in Italian and also an old term for an English oil-based dressing for food
* "Olio", a song by the Rapture on their albums Echoes and Mirror
* olio (musical number), meaning a short dance or song performed as musical encore after the performance of a dramatic play. This was common on showboats in the 19th century.
* Olio (Mina album), 1999
* Olio (Thad Jones album), an album released in 1957 by the Prestige All Stars
* Olio Township, Woodford County, Illinois, USA
* Ponte dell'Olio, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Piacenza in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna
* Olio drop, a kind of theater curtain
* Olio (app), a food-shari