Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nog is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nog.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NOG has 328 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NOG is VALID in some board games. Check NOG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nog in various dictionaries:
A wooden block built into a masonry wall to hold nails that support joinery structures.
A wooden peg or pin.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This 3-letter word follows "egg" in a drink popular during the winter holidays|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a small block or peg of wood.|
|a wooden block built into a masonry wall so that joinery structure can be nailed to it|
|a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface|
|A wooden block built into a masonry wall to hold nails that support joinery structures.|
|A wooden peg or pin.|
|Nog might refer to|
NOG or |
* Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mixed martial arts fighter, also known as "Big Nog"
* Antônio Rogério Nogueira, Mixed martial arts fighter, also known as "Little Nog"
* Nog (Star Trek), fictional character, a young Ferengi in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
* Noggin (protein), also known as NOG, a human protein
* N-Oxalylglycine, an organic compound
* Internet network operators' groups (NOGs), informal groups which provide forums for Internet network operators
* NOG, IATA code for Nogales International Airport (Mexico), Nogales, Sonora
* NOG, FAA location identifier for Naval Auxiliary Landing Field Orange Grove, a military airport southwest of Orange Grove, Texas
* nog, slang for eggnog
* Nogs, a people in Noggin the Nog, a popular British children's television series
* Nog (novel), by Rudolph Wurlitzer
* Brick nog, bricks filled in-between wooden framing
* A horizontal framing member in a wall or floor also called a nogging piece or dwang*