Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nib is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nib.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NIB has 390 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NIB is VALID in some board games. Check NIB in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nib in various dictionaries:
The sharpened point of a quill pen.
A tapered point of a pen, designed to be inserted into a penholder or fountain pen.
A sharp point or tip.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It might get into some red ink|
|Point of writing|
|It's set to paper|
|Business end of a pen|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's the interchangeable writing point of a fountain pen|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|the pointed end part of a pen, which distributes the ink on the writing surface.|
|a pointed metal part at one end of a pen, that the ink flows through when you write or draw|
|the writing point of a pen|
|horny projecting mouth of a bird|
|The pointed end part of a pen, which distributes the ink on the writing surface.|
|Shelled and crushed coffee or cocoa beans.|
|A speck of solid matter in a coat of paint or varnish.|
|The sharpened point of a quill pen.|
|A tapered point of a pen, designed to be inserted into a penholder or fountain pen.|
|A sharp point or tip.|
|Nib might refer to|
NIB, nib or |
* Nib (pen), a part of a quill, dip pen or fountain pen
* The Nib, a publisher of online comics
* Nib, partially processed cocoa bean
* Twizzlers Nibs, a bite-size cherry-flavored licorice candy
* Nibs or his nibs, a term used in the card game cribbage
* Nibs, one of the lost boys in the book Peter Pan
* "New in Box"
* NIB or news-in-brief, a term used in journalism to denote a short news summary or a newsflash
* Neodymium magnet or NIB, a powerful magnet made from neodymium, iron, and boron
* N.I.B., a song by Black Sabbath
* Nib, a type of variable in PBASIC which stores Nibble values in the range of 0 to 15
* Nib, the generic name assigned to .nib and .xib files, short for NeXT Interface Builder, the default file format for Apple's Interface Builder.
* Net Insurance Benefits, net cash flows from a life settlement portfolio
* NiB, Nickel Boron plating, a form of Electroless nickel coating* In companies and organizations:
* National Institute of Building Sciences, a non-profit private