Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if muting is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on muting.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer MUTING has 4 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word MUTING is VALID in some board games. Check MUTING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of muting in various dictionaries:
verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
adv - characterized by an absence of speech [ adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Oct 12 2017 Universal|
|Apr 13 2014 Universal|
|Apr 30 2013 Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate|
|Jun 7 2009 New York Times|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|deaden, muffle, or soften the sound of.|
|Present participle of mute.|
|The dung of birds.|
|Muting might refer to|
Mute may refer to:* Muteness, a speech disorder in which a person lacks the ability to speak|
* Mute, a silent letter in phonology
* Mute (2005 film), a short film by Melissa Joan Hart
* Mute (2018 film), a science-fiction thriller directed by Duncan Jones
* Mute (death customs), a professional mourner in Victorian and other European cultures
* Mute (magazine), an online magazine of culture and politics
* Mute (music), a device used to alter the sound of a musical instrument
* Mute (food), a soup from Colombia
* Mute Records, a record label in the United Kingdom
* MUTE, a peer-to-peer file-sharing network
* Mute (album), a 2000 compilation album from Hush Records featuring several indie rock acts
* Muted (album), a 2003 album from hip hop artist Alias
* "Mute" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
* "Mute" (short story), written by Stephen King