Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if mann is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on mann.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer MANN has 273 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word MANN is NOT valid in any word game. (Sorry, you cannot play MANN in Scrabble, Words With Friends etc)
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of mann in various dictionaries:
noun - United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859)
noun - German writer concerned about the role of the artist in bourgeois society (1875-1955)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|In 1910 Congress passed the White Slave Traffic Act named for this Illinois representative|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|German writer concerned about the role of the artist in bourgeois society (1875-1955)|
|United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859)|
|Mann might refer to|
* Mann guitars produced by Ibanez in the Lawsuit Era
* Isle of Man, known as "Mann" as an alternative shorter name
* Mann (military rank), a Nazi paramilitary rank
* Mannaz, conventional name of the Futhorc m-rune
* Mann Theatres, a theatre chain corporation
* Mann (magazine), a Norwegian magazine
* Mann (film), a 1999 Bollywood motion picture
* Mann (rapper), a rapper signed to Beluga Heights Records
* Mann+Hummel, a German automotive OEM and aftermarket parts company
* Mann language, a Mande language
* Mann (unit), an obsolete Arabic unit of mass
* Maund, an obsolete unit of mass used in South Asia* Mann (surname), people with the surname Mann
* Mann Co., the fictional weapon/hat company that sells products to Team Fortress 2 players
* Mann Manor, a map for Team Fortress 2
* Mann (chess), a variant chess piece with the movement capabilities of a king but which is otherwise not treated as one