Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lopes is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lopes.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LOPES has 93 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LOPES is VALID in some board games. Check LOPES in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lopes in various dictionaries:
noun - a slow pace of running
noun - a smooth three-beat gait
verb - run easily
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Runs like a deer|
|Bounds along easily|
|Runs across the field|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|walk or run with a long bounding stride.|
|Plural form of lope.|
|Third-person singular simple present indicative form of lope.|
|Lopes might refer to|
Lopes is a surname of Portuguese origin. It was originally a Patronymic, meaning Son of Lopo, itself being derived from Latin lupus, meaning wolf. Its Spanish equivalent is López, its Italian equivalent is Lupo, its French equivalent is Loup, and its Romanian equivalent is Lupu or Lupescu.|
* The name may refer to:* Maria do Couto Maia-Lopes (1890-2005) Portuguese supercentenarian.
* Fernão Lopes (c.13801459), Portuguese royal chronicler.
* Fernão Lopes (died 1545), Portuguese sailor and first inhabitant of the island of Saint Helena.
* Gregório Lopes (c.14901550), Portuguese painter.
* Cristóvão Lopes (c.15161594), Portuguese painter.
* Sir Manasseh Masseh Lopes, 1st Baronet (17551831), British Member of Parliament.
* Sir Ralph Lopes, 2nd Baronet (born "Ralph Franco" 17881854), British Member of Parliament
* Sir Massey Lopes, 3rd Baronet (born "Massey Franco" 18181908), British Member of Parliament
* Henry Lopes, 1st Baron Roborough (18591938), British Member of Parliament.
* Francisco Craveiro Lopes (189